LifeGap™ teaches you what you need to know to succeed in the “Real World”. LifeGap™ is a book that is divided into three sections; Personal, Financial and Government.
Young adults will be taught:
- How to file a tax return,
- How to apply for a driver’s license,
- How to build and maintain a good credit record,
- How to apply for finance for university, a car or a home,
- How to save money and much more.
There are 30+ critical life lessons taught in this book.
We have also included contact details for important companies and government departments, including:
- Department of Labour
The Power of Knowledge
what it contains
The LifeGap™ course also contains vitally important contact details for the topics discussed. E.g. SARS, Labour department, Transport department, Universities, counsellors, banks. We will try our best to have this information as correct as possible at date of print and will update the information to the best of our ability before the next print.
The course is designed around the South African context.